• Lead the product marketing team.
• Market intelligence — be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
• Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
• Translate technical product information into benefits for the customers.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for products.
• Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
• Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
• Expert in understanding how to gather market requirements, market input, framing solutions to address core market needs, and developing product positioning statements.
• High degree of business acumen and market analysis.
• Ability to drive teams to make good business decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to course correct to meet corporate goals and objectives.
• Thorough understanding of market dynamics to position Nexign competitively both short-term and long-term.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate, partner and drive for results with key influencers and stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
• Strong command of English (minimum Advanced)
• Comfortable with influencing and communicating with all levels of the organization
Challenging and exciting work: global projects with unique structures
Investment in people: highly qualified experts and a friendly work environment
Competitive pay: official salary plus a transparent bonus scheme
Training and development: paid participation in training courses, seminars, and conferences
Health and well-being: voluntary health insurance program, company doctor for medical appointments, individual accident insurance, and on-site gym
Freedom to be yourself: casual dress code, flexible working hours, and free tea, coffee, and hot chocolate
Employee-tailored benefits: cafeteria plan, voluntary health insurance program for relatives, vacation coupons and hotel accommodation, benefits for new parents, support in difficult circumstances, and much more